2018 – 2019 School Supplies are available to purchase through the Teacher’s File.
To simplify the ordering process, we are encouraging families to order online through the Teacher’s File website at http://packs.teachersfile.ca/schools/92.
Each order is presented in two sections:
- Suggested items are those that children will require for the school year.
- Optional items are those that will be needed during the year, but that you may already have at home and do not need to purchase again. Please note:
- Students in Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2 share all or at least some supplies in centralized areas. Please do not label supplies. This sharing system works very well, saves time, and makes resources readily available to everyone.
- Students in Grades 3, 4 & 5 will need to label their supplies.
- For all students, please put your child’s name on his/her backpack, lunch containers, shoes and outerwear clothing.
Interested in purchasing pre packaged supplies?
Visit http://packs.teachersfile.ca/schools/92 to order online and pay by credit card. If you prefer to pay by cash or cheque, please visit the school office to request a hard copy of the order form. All hard copy orders are due by June 25, 2018. If you miss this deadline you can still order online until July 15, 2018. Orders received after July 15th will be subject to a $5.00 late processing fee. Please Note: If you are ordering by hard copy and are paying by cheque for multiple students, please indicate their names and grades for next year.